I found this adorable book and knew that I just had to have it. It is a collection of stories about the unlikely friendships between animals. For example, the pig and the dachshund where the dog became a foster mom to a runty little piglet. Just makes your heart melt!
I love stories of all sorts that discuss how things you don't THINK should work, do. Whether it's animal friendships, recipe adaptations or people beating the odds.
I especially liked this book because it appeals to me and this blog: Brainy and Farm Wife, the idea that two opposites can equally co-exist.
And now, to kick off the new year, I want to share a copy with you!
We will be focusing on our theme of Feeding the Body, Mind and Soul this year with posts such as:
* Recipes & Menu ideas
* Parenting tips and trick
* Craft ideas and tutorials
* Favorite reads
* Product recommendations, favorite tips and tricks, organizing and planning
* Self-sufficancy and sustainable living
Here are the contest details:
Each comment counts as 1 entry
* Leave a comment below and tell me what you most enjoy reading on the blog
* Follow the blog, let me know you've done so, and what you'd like to see more of this year
* Like on Facebook, let me know that you've done so
* SHARE the contest with others, have them say that you sent them and you will both have the opportunity to win a copy!
* Follow us on Pinterest and comment that you have done so, also state what you love pinning
There you have it! You can earn 5 entries (or more if you refer others) . Contest closes on Sunday, January 8th and the winner will be selected via a random number generator and announced on the 9th.
Ready. Set. GO!