Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Ornament Exchange & a Contest

I absolutely love the holiday season.  One of my favorite things is shopping.  Not because I *LOVE* shopping, but because I really enjoy findOing the right present for each person.  I love knowing that I have found something that they enjoy.

Often, as parents, we get caught up in the craziness of the seasoI wn and focusing on the kids.  I love Christmas morning because I love to see the faces of my kids as they light up with excitement.  Sure, I love opening presents - but the true joy for me comes in the giving to others.

I wanted to start a fun tradition: an ornament exchange.  Some friends and I have done this in the past, and it is so fun to pull them out each year and remember who sent them to me.  It creates some great memories.

SO!  Click this link to sign up for the ornament exchange.  The website that coordinates this is very secure, and only the person who gets your name will see your information.

Also - invite friends to join!  Respond to this thread with how many invites you sent.  I will be awarding 2 prizes.  One for the person who invites the most.  And one for the person who has the most friends sign up.

Winners will receive a VERY special "Brainy Farm Wife" ornament.

I am extending the deadline to sign up until December 3rd.  However, since the exchange requires you to send an ornament that represents your hometown, feel free to find it anytime and then send it when you receive your name.

Let's have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment