I'm guessing they were good since they were all gone! :D
Scones with Variety
3 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
6 Tablespoons cold butter
1 cup (8oz) vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup milk
Mix ins for Variety
- Cherry Chocolate Chip
- 1 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate or vanilla chips
- Orange Cranberry Chip
- 1 Tablespoon orange extract or orange juice concentrate
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup cranberries
- 2 cups fresh, frozen or dried blueberries
- In standing mixer combine dry ingredients. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Combine the wet ingredients (milk, yogurt and any extracts) and mix until just moist
- Grease baking sheet and pat the dough into a 8'' circle. Cut into wedges and seperate. Brush with milk to brown.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.