Thursday, September 2, 2010

August Photo Contest Submission Guidelines


I hope you were better at taking pictures last month than I was.  I admit, I just got overwhelmed getting the kids ready for school and the end of summer craziness.  I do want to applaud your efforts for any attempt that you made!

Here are the updated contest submission process and guidelines.

1) Become a fan of my Facebook page by clicking THIS link and then the 'like' button.
2) Upload a picture on the Wall like this:
3) Once the picture is uploaded, click on it and it will take you to the picture. 
4) Click "edit caption" and include the following information (this is your submission form and MUST be included)
  *  Date taken
  *  Subject(s) of the picture
  *  Why this represented your day
5)  Cross your fingers for good luck!

Rules
  • Pictures must have been taken in August of 2010 by you
  • You may enter up to 5 of your favorite pictures of the month
  • Deadline to submit is Friday, Sept 10, 2010
*Note* By submitting a picture you are giving me the right to use the image on my website, blog and facebook page.

PRIZE
Winner will need to provide a physical mailing address within one week of annoucement and will receive a gift basket of some of my favorite goodies!

Looking forward to seeing all of your great entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment